We had fun surprising Ava with this little montage of her. It's so fun to watch and instantly brings back sweet memories. We love her to infinity and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!
It's sad that summer is already half over. We've been much busier than I had thought we'd be. Here are some photos...totally out of order but they still sum up the last month. Took this shot of Kendall and Dane before church one morning....just cause they looked so spiffy! Love Dane's little tie. Kendall insisted on taking one of us (since my children rarely have photos of me WITH them). I'm the photo crazy one in my family so I'm always behind the lens! I love this though cause it's my favorite thing Dane does. When he gets a little shy or just wants to cuddle, he'll lay right down against my neck and hide his little head under mine! I hope he'll always be a cuddly boy!! (until he hits the teenage years of course!! Then I hope he hates to cuddle!). This is Brooklyn with her "treasure box" from uncle Lorin. She's made it her own and lately carries it around like it's the most precious thing ever. She carried it around all day lik...
We LOVED our holiday to Nauvoo. I knew it was going to be a great trip....I just wasn't expecting HOW AMAZINGLY GREAT it really was. Here are a few (hundred) photos. I'm sure this will clog this blogger network but considering we came home with around 400 pictures, this is a drop in the bucket. We took pics of everything....but I'm just going to share a tiny bit of the fun things we did and saw..... Here's us about 4 hours into the trip. Looking pretty happy back there still!! I prepared myself with a little "surprise bag" and every couple hours or so, we'd open up something else fun to do. This was also one of the days along the way. We were stuck in construction on and off one day and here Dane was actually quite content to stay in his car seat cause he got to watch these "mighty machines" go back and forth for about 15 minutes while we waited for our turn to go.... Also, along the way we took a little detour and went into Sturgis. ...
Odd isn't it...that April is almost over and we still have this cold white stuff!!! Our girls don't seem to mind however! We've got drifts in the backyard as tall as Brookie!! I suppose I shouldn't mind either cause the longer I don't have to see how yucky my flower beds are looking...the better I'll feel!!! And Dane was in charge of treat tonight so Mya asked if she could decide what to make cause she wanted Rice Krispie Squares. We decided to have fun building a little track with cars! I LOVE that I actually had all the ingredients in the house to make it. That's a first! It's not my idea, I've seen it before....just now we have a little boy who can appreciate it. Too bad he's not going to get to taste it. This is definately something I can see us making when he gets older!!
Comments
Post a Comment